Find out more
Registration for the WCPT Congress 2015 will open in July 2014.
Register before 2nd October 2014 to take advantage of the early bird rate and save up to 20% on your registration fee.
All registrations will be made electronically via the WCPT website.
Registration opens July 2014
All fees are in Singapore Dollars. The registration fees include 7% GST.
Up to 2 Oct 2014
3 Oct - 31 Mar 2015
1 - 21 Apr 2015
From 30 Apr 2015
|1 day||3 days||1 day||3 days||1 day||3 days||1 day||3 days|
Non-PT educator / researcher
In order to benefit from the above fees, both registration and payment must be made before the deadlines indicated.
What does registration include?
The registration fee includes the following for all delegates:
- admission to all scientific sessions on days registered (over 100 across the three days)
- CD or USB of abstracts
- congress bag with final congress programme
- access to 600 poster presentations each day (approx 1,800 throughout the congress)
- access to the largest international exhibition aimed at physical therapists
- congress mobile app giving you the essential information to get the most out of your attendance
- pre- and post-congress courses (additional charge)
- party night (additional charge)
Full (three day) congress delegates will also receive:
- a ticket to the opening ceremony and welcome reception with the option to purchase additional tickets for guests
- the opportunity to attend one of the clinical visits to see professional practice in Singapore (additional charge)
One day congress delegates also have the option to purchase tickets to the opening ceremony and welcome reception.
Please note: These fees do not include accommodation, lunches, tea/coffee breaks or transport.
Sign up to the Congress Update mailing list to receive notification when registration goes live.