Find out more
WCPT holds its General Meeting every four years. All member organisations have the right to be represented at the meeting, where the President and Vice President are elected, policies adopted, and strategic direction and priorities for the next four years are determined.
The 17th General Meeting took place in Amsterdam, Netherlands, on 18th - 20th June 2011.
- New Executive Committee elected
- Eight new member organisations approved
- Five new subgroups approved
- New policy structure and definitions agreed
- Policy revisions and new policies approved
- Review of Articles of Association agreed
- Motions from member organisations debated and action plan agreed
- Subscriptions for next four years agreed
- Location of 18th General Meeting and 17th International Congress announced - Singapore 2015
- International awards announced
Further details will be added soon.
Registered general meeting delegates can still access the papers via their My GM link, once they are logged in to the website. The primary contact, President or Chair of the organisation can access papers irrespective of whether they were registered to attend the General Meeting.