The George Institute for Global Health
PO Box M201
International Society of Physiotherapy Journal Editors
Welcome to the home of the ISPJE – the International Society of Physiotherapy Journal Editors.
The role of the Society is to:
- provide a forum to discuss issues related to the publication of physiotherapy journals
- enhance collaboration (sharing and learning) among physiotherapy journals
- facilitate improvement in quality of publications within the field of physiotherapy
- promote physiotherapy publications worldwide
Membership of the Society is open to editors, associate editors, editorial board members and past editors of journals that publish material related to physiotherapy. These journals should be associated with a physiotherapy association or have physiotherapists as the majority of their subscribers.
Correspondence can be sent to the Society's secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is WCPT?
- What is physical therapy?
- Executive Committee
- General Meeting