Victoria Charity Centre
11 Belgrave Road
WCPT Network for ICF
Welcome to the home page of the network of physical therapists interested in the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) and its application.
The goal of the network is to raise the profile of the ICF among WCPT member organisations and gain greater use of the ICF by physical therapists.
- provides a forum to discuss issues related to the application of the ICF in physical therapy practice, research, service administration and statistical reporting
- enhances collaboration, sharing and learning among physical therapists using or wishing to use the ICF
- facilitates change in the way functioning and disability are recorded within physical therapy through the use of ICF
- promotes the use of the ICF in physical therapy worldwide
Membership of the network is open to all physical therapists who would like to become more informed about the ICF, would like to share their experiences using the ICF, or could facilitate the use of ICF by physical therapists. Members of the network will receive periodic email updates about ICF activities and are encouraged to post items on the WCPT network for ICF group on LinkedIn. They have the opportunity to meet face-to-face every four years at WCPT's international congress.
- To join the LinkedIn group:
- Register on LinkedIn, if you are not already registered
- Submit a request to join the ICF group at http://linkd.in/XAGhDp
Please visit the ICF pages of this website and participate in the discussions on the LinkedIn group.