Establishing new physical therapy education programmes in countries where none exist is a challenge, as is recruiting faculty staff when establishing these programmes, or when trying to raise the entry-level qualifications of education programmes to an international standard.
This page includes news, updates and occasionally requests for short-term faculty or other support from physical therapy education programmes striving to develop in accordance with WCPT guidelines.
- Physiotherapy lecturers/senior lecturers required at University of Malawi College of Medicine (June 2012)
- Associate/Assistant Professor in Physiotherapy in Nepal (September 2010)
- Senior lecturer in Fiji (July 2010)
- Physiotherapy lecturer/tutor in Nepal (April 2010)
- Read about the development of the physical therapy education programme in Suriname as profiled in the HVO Winter 2009-2010 Newsletter