Here you can find links to resources on methodological issues.
More resources will be added in the future.
World Medical Association (WMA)
The Declaration of Helsinki was reviewed by the WMA in 2008.
Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences (CIOMS)
World Health Organization
- Casebook on ethical issues in international health research
- Ethical standards and procedures for research with human beings
- Operational guidelines for ethics committees that review biomedical research
- Strategic Initiative for Developing Capacity in Ethical Review (SIDCER) - the primary objective of SIDCER is to contribute to human subject protections globally by developing local capacity for ethical review of research involving human subjects and for developing policies on the ethics of health research.
Council of Europe
Australia - National Health & Medical Research Council
Canada - National Council on Ethics in Human Research (NCEHR). A non-governmental organisation established in 1989 and incorporated in 2003
United States of America - National Institutes of Health Office of Human Subjects Research
- Ethics Research Information Catalogue (ERIC) - includes a database with material on research ethics and links to relevant websites.
- National Institute for Health, USA - Bioethics Resources on the Web
- University of Cambridge, UK - Ethics in Science and Medicine resources. Includes book reference, journals and governmental departments.
- Nuffield Council on Bioethics - The Ethics of Research Related to Healthcare in Developing Countries
- International Statistical Institute Declaration on Professional Ethics
- Directory of Grants and Fellowships in the Global Health Sciences A comprehensive compilation of international funding opportunities in biomedical and behavioral research, separated by category. View and search the comprehensive directory of organizations, along with a description and links to each program. Categories include: Pre-doctoral/Graduate; Post-doctoral; Faculty; Health Professionals; Institutions; Addendum: Travel.
Resources & info
- Policy resources
- Practice resources
- Education resources
- Global health resources
- World PT Day