If you require a membership application form please contact our Secretary at [email protected]
- Benefit from International networking
- Influence developments in your profession
- Regular information through Meridian worldwide (IAAPT newsletter)
- Links to information sources
- Contribute to the direction of training, and get training information
- Engage in the debates over acupuncture mechanisms
- Help establish a foundation for good research, relevant to acupuncture as it used by physical therapists
IAAPT has four categories of membership:
- Full membership
An acupuncture clinical interest group recognised by their own physical therapy association. The association needs to be a full member of WCPT.
- Member elect
An acupuncture clinical interest group who are applying for recognition by their PT association, or where the PT association is not yet a member of WCPT.
Individual physical therapists and other professionals with an interest in acupuncture.
Awarded to individuals who have supported the work of IAAPT and have given outstanding service to the development of acupuncture in physical therapy.
Only full members have the right to vote on constitutional resolutions.
Students are welcome to become associate members