Conferences of particular relevance to IOPTP members are listed on this page.
APTA’S ACADEMY OF PEDIATRIC PHYSICAL THERAPY ANNUAL CONFERENCE (APPTAC)
November 9-11, 2018 (preconference courses November 7-8)
Chattanooga, TN * 20 contact hours
Join us to network with pediatric therapists from across the country and around the world. More than 50 educational tracks in 8 pediatric specialty areas allow you to customize your educational experience – focus on one track or jump from one to another for a lifespan approach. Conference highlights include speakers Minja Hadders-Algra, MD, PhD (preconference course and APPTAC Session) and Jim Rimmer, PhD (APPTAC Keynote).
You may also elect to register for one of the pre-conference courses to add even more depth to your learning experience:
- General Movement Assessments (GMA) (Nov 7-8, 15 contact hours),
- Incorporating Resistance Training & Other Intensive Models into Episodic Care to Improve Function & Participation in Youth with CP (Nov 8, 7.5 contact hours),
- Disability & Posture: Providing Support 24 Hours per Day for Individuals with Motor Impairments (Nov 8, 7.5 contact hours),
- Skilled (Early) Intervention: Using Flexible, Activity-based, Burst of Support Scheduling to Implement EI (Nov 8, 7.5 contact hours), or
- Pediatric Physical Therapy Faculty Institute (Nov 8, 7.5 contact hours).
APPTAC will also feature an Exhibit Hall, Practice Fair, Poster Presentations, Fitness Initiatives, Town Hall meeting with the Executive Committee, a fun optional social event, and more! For more information or to register, visit www.apptac.org today.