The World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT) has announced the members of the Congress Programme Committee (CPC) for WCPT Congress 2021 in Dubai.
Chaired by Shane Patman, Associate Professor at the University of Notre Dame in Australia, the committee brings extensive and diverse geographical, professional, research, clinical and academic expertise to WCPT’s flagship event.
WCPT President Emma Stokes said: ‘We are delighted to confirm the programme committee for the congress in 2021 in Dubai. Collectively, these people bring a wealth of experience and insights, which will translate into one of the most exciting programmes yet.’
Members of the CPC:
- Hana Alsobayel (Saudi Physical Therapy Association)
- Karim Alvis (Colombian Association of Physiotherapy)
- Darren Brown (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy)
- Catherine Joy Escuadra (Philippine Physical Therapy Association)
- Felipe Lemos (Physiotherapists' Association of Brazil)
- Shane Patman (Australian Physiotherapy Association)
- Naima Saleh (Emirates Physiotherapy Society)
- Dale Scalise-Smith (American Physical Therapy Association)
- Remla Shirima (Association of Physiotherapists in Tanzania)
- Jackie Whittaker (Canadian Physiotherapy Association)
- Tomer Yona (Israeli Association of Physiotherapists)