WCPT and other members of the World Health Professions Alliance (WHPA) have raised concerns about involvement of non-state actors in WHO governing bodies' processes.
The WHPA speaks for more than 31 million health care professionals worldwide, through national member organisations representing dentists, nurses, pharmacists, physical therapists and physicians in more than 130 countries.
Members of the WHPA:
- FDI World Dental Federation (FDI)
- International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
- International Council of Nurses (ICN)
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT)
- World Medical Association (WMA)