The Bangladesh Physiotherapy Association (BPA) successfully celebrated World Physical Therapy Day 2013 with the following activities held.
- National television programme highlighting the importance of the day with patient interviews, treatment demonstrations and speeches.
- A satellite television channel broadcast a programme focusing on physiotherapy treatment, awareness building and World Physical Therapy Day.
- Ten free health camps where 2000 people received free physiotherapy treatment.
- Rallies at all physiotherapy institutions, hospitals and rehabilitation centres.
- Thousands of posters and banners were published to raise awareness about physical therapy among the general public.