The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists held the following promotional / PR activities to promote World Physiotherapy Day.
- Localising materials provided by WCPT including posters, a flyer and logo.
- Developing the www.move4health.ie website as a portal to promote World Physiotherapy Day.
- Co-ordination of exercise classes with members and posting details of the classes on www.move4health.ie. There were 14 classes organised in total across the country which were posted on the website.
- Posting localised materials on the www.move4health.ie website.
- Posting suggested ‘tweets’ and Facebook posts on www.move4health.ie for members to use to promote their classes.
- Photo call & press release issued in advance of World Physiotherapy Day.
- Photo call in Limerick with Clare hurling team chartered physiotherapist Diarmuid Horgan, former Clare hurling legend Brian Lohan and young Clare & Cork supporters in advance of All Ireland Hurling final (same day as World Physiotherapy Day)
- Coverage achieved in Irish Times and in local media
- Facebook and Twitter posts on ISCP social media sites to promote World Physiotherapy Day and exercise classes.