The physiotherapy department at Aga Khan University in Karachi Pakistan celebrated World Physical Therapy Day on 8th September 2014 with zeal.
Highlights of the event included:
- a cake cutting ceremony
- decoration of the department and sports centre
- a stall set up in the main hospital courtyard
- free BMI and blood pressure check-ups, along with micro-fit assessments
- a question and answer session on rehabilitation
- distribution of physiotherapy information flyers and booklets
- an information desk in the physiotherapy department
- distribution of World Physical Therapy Day pins
Thanks to the participation, enthusiasm, hard work and efforts of all the team leaders and their teams, the event was successful and memorable.