The Cambodian Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) celebrated World Physical Therapy Day with activities centred around this year’s “Fit to take part” theme.
CPTA carried out the following activities to mark the day:
- 1000 promotional leaflets were distributed
- World Physical Therapy Day t-shirts and stickers were produced for members of the CPTA to wear on the day
- A presentation about physical therapy, including information about World Physical Therapy Day was given
- free physical therapy treatments were made available at the CPTA Clinic
- two television stations broadcast information about how physical therapy helps patients, the purpose for celebrating World Physical Therapy Day and the inauguration of the CPTA Clinic.
Overall the day was a great success and the CPTA are committed to organise an event to celebrate World Physical Therapy Day 2015.