Access to information on the actual outcome measures is variable with some being free to use with acknowledgment, others available for purchase or for use with author’s permission.
- Patient-Reported Health Instruments (PHI)
- PROQOLID Quality of life Instruments database
- StrokEngine Assess
Patient-Reported Health Instruments (PHI) includes over 8,600 records with keyword search capability. Includes links to 56 instruments including the SF-36 and Sickness Impact Profile (SIP). The link takes you to a summary of the instrument and information on how to purchase or access the instrument from the author. The website is designed to help you to:
- choose an appropriate patient-reported questionnaire to describe experiences of health, illness and quality of life
- understand how patient-reported questionnaires have been developed to report health and illness
- access an extensive searchable database relating to questionnaires
The PROQOLID Quality of life instruments database is a new and comprehensive database in the field of Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO's) dedicated to all those involved in the evaluation of health outcomes. QOLID lists 1,000 PRO questionnaires and provides detailed information on over 300 (including measures of health status, symptoms, quality of life, patient satisfaction, utilities and adherence to treatment), either generic or domain-, disease-, or population-specific, in a standardised format.
StrokEngine Assess provides information on outcome measures related to Stroke. After ‘clicking’ on a measure, the purpose of the measure is provided along with further options: In Depth Review, Psychometric Properties and See the Measure.