WCPT has developed a new policy statement on the occupational health and safety of physical therapists. These useful resources are provided to assist with the implementation of the policy.
- Eurofound - The European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions
- European Agency for Safety and Health at Work
- Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (FIOH)
- International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH)
- International Ergonomics Association
- International Labor Organization
Your health and safety at work collection of modules including:
- International Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA)
- Joint Commission International (JCI) focuses on safety for patients, but resources also of benefit for safe practice environments.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- New Zealand Accident Compensation Corporation produces a range of publications on preventing injuries, advice for employers and businesses and advice for individuals, including Injury management/back on the job guide for industry.
United States Department of Labor
Occupational Safety and Health Administration: Hospital eTool: Physical Therapy Module
World Health Organization
- The evolving threat of antimicrobial resistance - Options for action
- Occupational Health
- Healthy workplaces
- Network of WHO Collaborating Centres in occupational health
- Healthy workplaces: a model for action. For employers, workers, policy-makers and practitioners
- Global Strategy on Occupational Health for All: The Way to Health at Work