Five specialist physical therapy organisations were accepted as new WCPT subgroups at the General Meeting in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, in June.
The new subgroups are:
- International Association of Physical Therapists in Animal Practice (IAPTAP)
- International Confederation of Cardiorespiratory Physical Therapists (ICCrPT)
- International Neurological Physical Therapy Association (INPA)
- International Organization of Physical Therapists in Mental Health (IOPTMH)
- International Society for Electrophysical Agents in Physical Therapy (ISEAPT)
WCPT’s seven existing subgroups were reconfirmed, bringing the total number of WCPT subgroups to 12.