Marilyn Moffat was re-elected as WCPT President at the General Meeting, and will serve for the next four years. Emma Stokes was elected as the Vice President.
Marilyn Moffat is Professor at New York University Department of Physical Therapy, USA, owner of a private physical therapy practice in New York and an international lecturer and consultant. She has been WCPT President since 2007.
Emma Stokes is Senior Lecturer in Physiotherapy at Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland, and served as the WCPT Executive Committee Member for Europe between 2007 and 2011.
The two will be part of a new WCPT Executive Committee, announced at the General Meeting. The committee members are:
- Africa regional representative: Joyce Mothabeng
- Asia Western Pacific regional representative: Margot Skinner
- European regional representative: Johnny Kuhr
- North America Caribbean regional representative: Sandra Thornhill
- South America regional representative: Mabel Yvonne Espinel Gonzalez
The regional chairs are:
- Africa: Esther Munalula Nkandu
- Asia Western Pacific: Gillian Webb
- Europe: Sarah Bazin
- North America Caribbean: Stacy de Gale
- South America: Reginaldo Antolin Bonatti