WCPT has honoured those who had served the Confederation over the past four years and for their commitment over many years.
Recognition of services awards were presented at the end of the WCPT General Meeting to all subgroup chairs. In addition, awards were presented to the following subgroup chairs, who were retiring after many years service to their organisations:
- Laetitia Dekker-Bakker of the International Federation of Sports Physical Therapy
- Karen Keith of the International Acupuncture Association of Physical Therapists
- Jerry Klug of the International Private Practitioners Association
Recognition of Service Awards were also presented to WCPT’s regional chairs over the past four years:
- Esther Munalula Nkandu of Africa Region
- Savita Ravindra of Asia Western Pacific Region
- Sarah Bazin of European Region
- Stacey de Gale of North America Caribbean Region
- David Lopez Sanchez of South America Region
Outgoing Executive Committee members Sylvia Kambalametore and Zola Dantile were also recognised for their contribution – Zola Dantile for two terms as EC Africa representative and one as Vice President.