Find out more
The WCPT Congress 2017 iplanner allows you to plan your congress. You can:
- See what’s on, when and where, every day of the congress
- Put together a personalised list of favourites, tailored to your own interests and preferences
- Filter all the congress sessions according to day, topic, session type and room
- Make the programme manageable
Tips on how to use the iplanner
- Create an account using the "Sign in" link on the left hand menu of the iplanner.
- Stay signed in to ensure all your favourite sessions/presentations are available on all your devices, including the WCPT 2017 app (available in June).
- Click on the “Help” link on the left hand menu: this takes you to instructions – for example, on how to add sessions/presentations to your favourites.
- Try filtering for topics you are interested in. On the left hand column you will see four headings: days, topics, types, rooms. Click on topics, select a subject and you will see only the sessions relevant to that subject in the main panel.
- If you’re signed in, you can view only your favourites by clicking the “My favourites” link on the left hand menu. You can save and print off favourites in Word or pdf, or export them to your calendar.
- You can view/search a full list of chairs and speakers by clicking on the “Chairs and Speakers” link on the left hand menu. Clicking on a person’s name will display their biography and a list of their sessions.