You can use our interactive iPlanner to help plan your days and build your personal timetable to get the most out of congress. With 26 focused symposia, 33 networking sessions, 12 discussion sessions, 17 seminars and the presentation of more than 1,800 abstracts planned over the three days, the scientific programme has been designed to showcase the best in physical therapy research, education, practice and service delivery across the breadth of the profession.
Programme subject to change.
Tips on using the iPlanner
If you want to save your favourite sessions/presentations, create an account using the "Sign in" link on the left hand menu of the iPlanner.
Make sure you stay signed in to ensure your saved sessions/presentations are available on all your devices, including the WCPT 2019 app (available in April).
- Use the left hand menu to filter and display information about chairs and speakers, topics, session types, or by day.
- Click on the name of a chair or speaker to read their biography and view a list of their sessions.
- Click on a session in the calendar to see details of the chairs and speakers.
- Mark sessions you want to attend as Favourite
- Click My favourites in the left hand menu to view all your favourite sessions. You can save and print My favourites or export them to your calendar.
- Click on Help in the left hand menu for more information