The abstract submission deadline has now passed.
- Research reports: presentations of original scientific data collected by the authors.
- Special interest reports: presentations of new or unique services, programmes, theories or innovations, as well as the organisation, regulation and management of services, education, research development and service delivery.
There will be three types of platform presentation:
- Classic: a session of 8 platform presentations with speakers presenting their abstract for 8 minutes followed by 3 minutes question time.
- Rapid five: a session of 10 presentations each delivering key messages using no more than five slides in five minutes (5 x 5) followed by 15 minutes open discussion of the findings and a further 15 minutes of moderated discussion drawing all presenters and delegates back together.
- State of the art: a platform presentation session moderated by a leader in the field, including sequential high quality abstract presentations of 10 minutes each, in cutting edge fields likely to influence practice. A 10 minute moderated discussion will follow.
Posters will be on display for one day during exhibition hours. Presenters will have an unopposed 45 minute period to attend their poster for discussion with delegates during the lunch break.
In addition, a limited number of posters will be selected for moderated poster walks with a high profile moderator.
Platform and poster presentations are considered by the International Scientific Committee to be of equal standing and judged by the same criteria.