What's unique about the WCPT Congress 2017?
- It is the profession’s largest international congress – where the world of physical therapy meets.
- World experts and leaders in their field share their latest findings with you.
- Global perspectives on the profession’s hot topics are presented, reflecting low, middle and high resource experiences.
- New ways of thinking are discovered and the latest research implications are shared to inform changes in the way you practice.
- New contacts and friendships are made - over 55% of delegates stated networking and making new contacts as a main benefit of attending the last congress.
- It connects the profession globally in an inspiring and unique event.
- #globalPT on Twitter has grown as a way of connecting the profession on social media as a result of WCPT Congress 2015.
- Diverse programming ensures that every specialty is represented, no matter your area of expertise, interest or role in the profession.
- A large trade exhibition alongside the scientific programme brings you the latest innovations and services.
- Cape Town and the Western Cape are considered the most beautiful areas in the continent – make the most of your visit here and include a Winelands tour, safari or even a shark dive.
Demonstrate the return on investment to your employers and funders
Make the most out of your attendance at WCPT Congress 2017 and give you and your funding supporters a return on the investment you have made in being there.
- Emphasise how your entire organisation will benefit from your attendance.
- Connect your professional development and the goals of your organisation to the education at the WCPT Congress 2017.
- Share the advance programme with your leaders or supervisors and highlight the sessions you plan to attend.
- As the one representative from your organisation you can strengthen your entire team if you take notes and present an educational summary to your colleagues post-conference
- Download the "Making the most of a WCPT Congress" pdf for more tips
- Download the letter template for you to give to your employers/supporters to demonstrate the return on their investment
What previous attendees say