WCPT Network for Physical Therapist Educators (PTE)
Welcome to the home page of the network for physical therapist educators interested in all aspects of education from pre-qualifying through the full range of post-qualifying opportunities.
The goal of the network is to raise education standards by providing a forum to discuss all things related to education.
The network aims to:
- promote and facilitate information sharing on physical therapy education
- raise standards in physical therapy education
- promote excellence in physical therapy education
- recruit educators to the WCPT experts database
- promote congress attendance and engagement with students
Membership of the network is open to all physical therapists who have a role in education and are keen to share experiences. Members are encouraged to sign up and join the WCPT network for physical therapist educators' group on LinkedIn and join the discussions. There is also the opportunity to meet face-to-face every WCPT congress.
Membership of the WCPT PTE Network is open to physical therapists working in or interested in education. Membership is free and managed via the LinkedIn group.
To be a part of the discussion you will need to join the LinkedIn group:
- Register on LinkedIn, if you are not already registered
- Submit a request to join the physical therapist educators group at http://www.linkedin.com/groups/5005030/