WCPT’s Executive Board has approved six physical therapy associations as provisional member organisations. These associations will be recommended for admission to full membership at the next General Meeting, which is due to take place in Geneva, 7-9 May 2019.
- Association Ivoirienne des Masseurs-Kinésithérapeutes
- Association des Kinesitherapeutes du Mali
- Association Sénégalaise des Kinesithérapeutes Rééducateurs
- Chamber of Physiotherapists of Kosovo
- Fédération Nationale des Kinesitherapeutes Physiothérapeutes du Maroc
- Société Haïtienne de Physiothérapie
The admission of these six associations would bring the total number of WCPT member organisations to 118, representing more than 450,000 physical therapists across the world.